Sunday, April 11, 2010

as fresh as it gets.

I'm in Louisville, Ky for the week with my family visiting my parents & letting my kiddies run wild in the springtime that you only get in a place that has been oppressed by a long cold winter.
My Father took me pheasant hunting yesterday down near the Kentucky River - gorgeous country. Early morning drive down, fog on the hills & steam rising off the ponds & streams. We met up with both his friends & mine & i was reminded again about an entirely different world that operates right alongside mine. I'm lucky enough to have a job where, as i like to say 'there's something different every day', There are so many ways to live our lives, i consider myself privileged to be able to experience other ways of doing things.

Yesterday's Hunt - Tonight's Dinner.

All i brought on this trip camera wise:
Lumix GF1 with the 20mm 1.7. to say i'm smitten would be accurate, but then again, i might have posted similar things about he S90, G10, G9, etc... time will tell.

2 comments:

myles mcguinness said...

keepin it real and nice to hear about the roots too.

embry_rucker said...

Thanks Myles