Monday, September 14, 2009

20090914_mild, mild, west

I went out to Colorado [for work] & Wyoming [for fun] last week....
here are a few pics from traveling to/in CO.


I used to spend a lot of time running around these parts & it was cool to go back & see them again with different eyes.
I went to school in Laramie for a few years [Go Pokes!] &, um... oh, wow, visiting now is seriously like having a time machine.... i seriously couldn't find anything new or changed in the last 13 years.... i think that's good.
drive up liquor stores, the Buckhorn [one of the only places open on Labor Day], Pedal House, afternoon storms that make you pull over for a few minutes... great to see it all.



I love living by the beach, but those mountains & the endless sky... are really something.

4 comments:

Daniel Ochoa said...

I love your style. Your photos have so much texture...I'm a big fan!

Andrew Hyslop said...

Your old haunt ! Is that the bike you locked up there in the mid-90's? The King Ropes Posse was never fond of change in them parts.

Stone said...

Sheridan, Wyoming boy here. I don't spend too much time missing it, but I won't claim that it doesn't happen.

embry_rucker said...

nice Stone - cool sites.