Thursday, May 28, 2009

20090528_scoutabout

I went on a scout yesterday - 'California Riviera' 

I like being able to drive a couple hrs & be in a completely different world.


My car said the outside temp was 122 & the place smelled like a bouquet of rotting seafood & landfill, with hints of urine, decay, & if depression had a smell, it was there too.

&
I quit Facebook the other day for the second time... i initially quit 'cause i found myself too interested in it & thought it was a bit of a waste of time... Good people, Good friends, but... i know most everyone's e-mail & i'm not too hard to find.... then i had to look someone's contact info up & it was back on & i had been ignoring it for a few months & then i started getting rando spam stuff that reminded me that it wasn't really for me.
.....anyway i still dabble a bit with Twitter but while trying to explain why to my parents i felt like a moron... it does free me up from having to bog down my blog with trivial minutiae... so we'll see.

3 comments:

Stone said...

I've always wanted to go shoot there... just never made it yet. Stoked - looks sick.

Nick† said...

Cool place to shoot, your right the smell is horrendous ! Nice post .

Anonymous said...

quit facebook for a 3rd time.