Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Puerto Rico + Santa Barbara





I just got back from Puerto Rico shooting some of the surf girls for O'neill... It was my first time there & it was super cool.
Here are a few photos showing our traveling kit - house we stayed in, beaches etc...
Grey & I brought our surfboards but i don't think mine even got wet.... i got some snorkeling in though...
I brought the Aquatech water housing for the 1dsMK3 - dunking that thing the first time was a bit of a nail biter, but other than being huge & heavy, it worked great....



____________SANTA BARBARA______________________

Here are some pics from a shoot a few weeks ago in Santa Barbara. I took the train up & had the crew pick me up there - i love riding the train....

leaving Solana Beach.
LA & Ventura.
Santa Barbara & my little cabin for the night.

4 comments:

Adam Perry said...

Great shots man. Puerto Rico looks beautiful. I really like your photography. You are definitely in my top 5 of favorite photographers with david bean, jeremy cowart, and chase jarvis.

embry_rucker said...

Thanks Adam...

Mark Froeschner said...

Do you use any filters in photoshop? If so what kind?

blaine said...

love your snaps E. nice to see some familiar places while i'm chillin here in faraway Nepal.