Monday, October 08, 2007

071108


I went out to 'Plaster City' on Saturday for Wired to cover this bizzare subculture of model rocketeers....
While
i was out there people watching & waiting around for some big
sunset explosions i ran into this dude with a great BMW GS1150
being a big fan of 'Jupiter's
Travels'
by Ted Simon & Long Way Round by EwanMcGregor, I asked him if i could take a photo of him.... he obliged & here's what we got.... it's pretty amazing landscape out there, i really should get out there more often.


Also, Dennis Kegler & Eric Peet have just officially launched their site: PEETKEGLER

I shot the randomly appearing homepage images for the site last year,
it's always cool to work with people with a sense of humor. especially
about themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire your work as a photographer and I'm wondering how you got your big name clients, I'm currently am a photography student and I do stock photography as well as commercial. You can reach me if you would like wheelerphotographer@yahoo.com